10.17.2008

The Bolgen Housing Development


I wasn't sure, so I chose a place/destination of what I thought people would be talking about. This is an image of the Bolgen houseing development in Denmark. It's interesting how the building is shaped like the wave and that it is by the river.This building shows modern architecture in the shape of the building and their use of materials and colors. A normal place to live for people would have not looked like this in the past, and that is what's interesting.

The design of the building shows how the technology is getting better these days. It is nice how the design of this architecture is simple and clean, especially because it's a place to live. It also has all the functions necessary for the people who will be living there. I chose this place as my destination because it shows how technology and everything is getting simpler and better. I think that a designer should go there to see how technology can also affect design and architecture, in a good way.



No comments: