I really hope I get to visit Rome in my lifetime as I feel it is the most beautiful and historical destination a designer could visit.
9.21.2008
Destination-Rome (by Radha Kapoor)
The place that I feel every designer should visit is Rome, Italy. Rome has a lot to offer to designers. It is a beautiful country with rich culture. It has a great variety of art, design and architecture. It has many historic monuments, squares, roman ruins, beautiful cathedrals and churches and the best museums with renaissance and modern art. Rome has an enriching history and we designers can absorb a lot from its past. They have a huge variety of art forms. Rome is popular for its murals, paintings, portraits and sculptures. The Vatican City, The St. Peter's Basilica, The Sistine Chapel, The Coliseum, The Trevi Fountain and The Spanish Steps are a must see. The St. Peter's Basilica is considered the largest church in the world. The gardens and parks are also known to be stunning with exquisite horticulture, fountains and sculptures. Art works by the most famous legendary artists like Michelangelo, Raphael, Caravaggio and Titian are housed in Rome. The architecture is outstanding and many buildings, monuments, galleries and museums are great examples of these and can be seen throughout the city. Designers can collect a lot of information by taking photographs and sketches of the magnificent architecture present in Rome to inspire them in their work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment